Who's using CayenneModelerMojo?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 12:41:03 EST

    Just noticed that maven-cayenne-plugin has a Modeler dependency. So a
    simple cgen run gets a bunch of unneeded jars to the Maven repo. Of
    course when I removed it and tried to recompile, I stumbled upon
    CayenneModelerMojo...

    So, why would anybody want to start CayenneModeler from Maven? What is
    the use case that makes it preferable to the normal way of doing it?

    Andrus