Re: CAY-1077

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 05:30:21 EST

    On Nov 9, 2008, at 12:15 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

    > Fine, but as af as I remember, "Target" should be combobox because
    > 1) There
    > can be more than one ObjEntity for DbEntity

    Good point. Then I guess we need to limit combo choices only to those
    entities that apply for a given path.

    > 2) User can add new Db Rels in
    > this dialog by clicking "New to-X relationship" (and target will be
    > what was
    > selected in combobox)

    I suggest we stop using the combo for targeting (except for the
    special case above). This creates UI redundancy that can potentially
    be confusing. So maybe we add a "target" combo to the DbRelationship
    mapping dialog instead? (Maybe only shown when the dialog is opened
    from ObjRelationship dialog; and hidden otherwise)?

    Andrus