deprecated - Re: Removing..uthor tags

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 01:42:46 EST

    On 11. nov.. 2008, at 17.32, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

    > Next step in cleaning Cayenne code can be removal of using of
    > deprecated
    > methods, unused imports etc.

    What is the plan here? Do you plan to remove things that was not
    deprecated in the 1.2/2.2 as well? Is that ok since we are shifting to
    a new major number or do we plan to make the transition as easy as
    possible for users?

    I still have lots and lots of .getDataContext()
    and .createAndRegisterNewObject() in my projects. I guess I should fix
    them as soon as possible :)

    Regards,
      - Tore.