Re: Include modeler.bat back in the distribution?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 02:21:29 EST

    Before we fork the distro, I'd like to understand what exactly doesn't
    work, and is there a confirmed fix. Like I wouldn't expect a problem
    running bytecode compiled with Java 5 on the Java 6 JRE for instance.

    BTW, here is the NSIS descriptor that is used to assemble the .exe:

    https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/trunk/woproject/woproject-ant-tasks/src/resources/japplication/windows/app.nsi

    But from what you are saying the problem is with the bytecode, not the
    exe?

    Andrus