Re: Include modeler.bat back in the distribution?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 03:16:41 EST

    Ah ok, I guess I lost track of the original problem.

    > So exe-file must be built using Java 6 (the Java NSIS script points
    > to). Jar
    > should be built with 1.5, still.

    I am not a big expert on NSIS, but from looking at the script (that I
    grabbed off of the NSIS Wiki examples), it uses JAVA_HOME or "current
    JVM":

    ReadRegStr $R1 HKLM "SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment"
    "CurrentVersion"
    ReadRegStr $R0 HKLM "SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\$R1"
    "JavaHome"
    StrCpy $R0 "$R0\bin\javaw.exe"

    EXE itself is a thin wrapper that starts CayenneModeler.jar, so I
    guess the problem is multiple VM's installed on the same machine, with
    the script picking the wrong one??

    Andrus