[VOTE RESULT] 3.0 M5 Release

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 09:18:16 EST

    The vote for the 3.0 M5 release has passed. The vote actually
    occurred on two different sets of artifacts for the same release.
    During testing of the first set, a critical issue was discovered. It
    was patched, verified as a fix, and new artifacts were created. I'll
    plan for a Monday morning release. If Ari or whoever else might be
    able to help out with the site changes and announcements, that would
    be great. I'll get the artifacts up within the next day or so so that
    they're there before the announcements go out.

    First vote (FAILED):
    ==============
    Andrus Adamchik: +1 (binding)
    Michael Gentry: +1 (binding)