Re: CM Bug?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 16:06:41 EDT

    This could be due to the long standing preferences stability bug.
    Check ~/.cayenne/prefs/1.2 directory. If you see a bunch of db1.XXX,
    db2.XXX files, it means the prefs db is in a bad state. In this case
    my suggestion is to stop the Modeler and rm -rf the entire ~/.cayenne/
    prefs/1.2 folder.

    I hope Olga may have some time to look at Modeler preferences rework
    for 3.0 to use built-in Java preferences API instead of relying on the
    embeddable DB's.

    Andrus