Re: Hudson test against MS SQL server

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Jan 08 2010 - 08:32:54 EST

    On 8/01/10 6:50 PM, Evgeny Ryabitskiy wrote:
    > Exactly what I dreamed about:)
    > When you got there Oracle, Sybase and DB2, I will be totally happy.
    > We could add JDBC drivers as dependencies in test scope of Maven.

    We could, but I doubt there would be anywhere for maven to fetch them from. Microsoft are hardly likely be running a maven repository.

    As for Oracle, mysql, etc, they are all waiting until a new server is commissioned by infra for running databases. We already have dibs on getting those installed and I'll offered to help set it up with the infra team.

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis