Index modeling

From: Zissis Trabaris (z.trabari..nsysware.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 13:47:06 EST

    Are there any plans to add DB index definitions and generation in the
    DBEntities in the near future? We are currently managing these outside
    of the Cayenne xml and using SQLTemplates to generate them when I sync
    the models to the DB. It would be nice if we don't have to maintain that
    code if Cayenne would handle it for us.

    Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
    Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
    Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
    z.trabari..nsysware.com <mailto:%20%20z.trabaris@insysware.com> *
    www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

    CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
    disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
    please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
    you.