RE: Index modeling

From: Zissis Trabaris (z.trabari..nsysware.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 12:24:59 EST

    I think I could get it cleanly added to Cayenne 3.1. I would probably
    have to upgrade the DBMerger, LoaderDeligate, DBLoader, DBEntity, create
    a MergerToken, and possibly upgrade DBAdapter. Someone else would have
    to upgrade the modeler since I am not up to speed with that code. I then
    would be able to contribute the changes back into the trunk code. So
    should I just checkout the trunk code, make the changes and then submit
    the diffs?

    Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
    Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
    Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
    z.trabari..nsysware.com * www.insysware.com

    CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
    disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
    please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
    you.