Re: Restart RC2?

From: Dave Dombrosky (dombr..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2010 - 04:29:01 EST

    Just so you know, I'll probably be reopening CAY-1376. I checked the
    source and it looks like all of the calls to getTableAlias() are
    fixed, yet I'm still seeing the wrong alias used on a column.

    Don't hold up the release for me though. I still need to generate a
    simple test case to be able to debug this issue, and I probably won't
    get to that until sometime this weekend.

    -Dave