Re: Restart RC2?

From: ïÌØÇÁ ôËÁÞÅ× (tkachovaolg..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2010 - 08:25:39 EST

    Hi guys! I have new test's results. Only 2 new errors: one on db2 and other
    on sybase.

    db2

     Failed tests:

    test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetPrimaryKeyToDbTest)

    testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)

     Tests in error:

    testCompareToNull3(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLIsNullTest)
    (* NEW *)

    testSelectLikeIgnoreCaseClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)

     Sybase

      Tests in error:

    testCompareToNull3(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLIsNullTest)
              (* NEW *)

    testSelectLikeIgnoreCaseClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)

      postgres, oracle, h2, hsqldb – ok

      Mysql

     Tests in error:

    test1MBClob(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextClobTest)

    test1MBBlob(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextBlobTest)

    derby

     Tests in error:

    testDifferentEntity(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)

    testExists(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)

     sqlserver

     Failed tests:

    testFetchLimitWithOffset(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)

    --
    Olga Tkacheva