Re: CM Inheritance tree view , entity cross-linking

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 08:06:45 EST

    I thought about that too. Our problem is that unlike Eclipse we don't
    have a nice component for organizing the docked views, that users can
    shift around to their liking, so overcomplicating the view will make
    it unpleasant for many people.

    Also the idea of links between Obj and Db layers does not contradict
    your suggestion (or the current layout), as it is about quickly
    jumping to a related object, no matter which view it is in.

    Andrus