Re: wiki pages design

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 05:29:46 EST

    On Feb 17, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Adrian A. wrote:

    > If you decide to use Docbook, I would gladly help with the
    > conversion of the Cayenne documentation.

    Before we decide, I guess somebody has to build a prototype showing
    how that would work using a few pages from the User Guide. I am
    interested in the following aspects. Ari or Adrian could you please
    comment:

    * Authoring process (do we have to edit XML by hand?)
    * Maven support
    * I assume the same doc source can be published as HTML on the web,
    and as PDF for the release. What does it take to wrap HTML in our site
    template? A Velocity template I guess?

    Andrus