Re: Vertical inheritance

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 19 2010 - 12:28:02 UTC

    Hi Mike,

    Would be cool to have you back :-)

    Yeah, my estimate re: horizontal+vertical inheritance was that it
    would require lots of *uninterrupted* work on my end (lets say 4
    weeks). Since I have to work on other projects at the same time,
    that's the luxury I can't afford (in fact it already resulted in a few
    abandoned local git branches where I started to develop some idea,
    only to realize I can't remember what it was when I come back to it 2
    months later).

    I am going to WWDC in a few weeks. Maybe I can use this "vacation"
    time to give it another shot (especially since it involves a trans-
    atlantic flight where nobody can call me or send an email ... this may
    be equivalent to 4 weeks of office time :-)). I was going to work on
    some other 3.1 features now, but since inheritance has always been
    high on my list of things to do, I wouldn't mind re-prioritizing...

    Andrus