Re: getSharedConfig problem

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 11:25:35 EDT

    Ok, then it is confirmed - it is a ClassLoader problem (lib/ext files are
    loaded by bootstrap ClassLoader and know nothing about resources of the
    child ClassLoaders). I have a similar bug report at
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=48132&atid=452068 . I
    attached this case to it. I will work on it tomorrow.

    In the meantime, to test Cayenne I suggest taking cayenne.jar out of
    lib/ext, and adding it to CLASSPATH.

    Andrus