Re: getSharedConfig problem

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 10:23:50 EDT

    At 11:25 AM 5/2/2002 -0400, Andrus wrote:

    >Ok, then it is confirmed - it is a ClassLoader problem (lib/ext files are
    >loaded by bootstrap ClassLoader and know nothing about resources of the
    >child ClassLoaders). I have a similar bug report at
    >http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=48132&atid=452068 .

    This bug is fixed and in CVS. If you are downloading nightly builds, please
    wait till tomorrow morning when this goes through. I also updated User
    Guide included with Cayenne (but not the one on the web site yet). From the
    table of contents select "2.5 Installation FAQ" link.

    In short to run cayenne.jar from lib/ext you will need this line of code in
    "public static void main" before anything Cayenne-related is called:

    Configuration.bootstrapSharedConfig(MyClass.class);

    Andrus