RE: Cayenne Newbe Question

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 16:25:47 EDT

    Andrus,
            I am using JSDK 1.4 and Cayenne Alpha 2.

    java version "1.4.0"
    Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.0-b92)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.0-b92, mixed mode)

    Do I need to upgrade to a newer version of the Java SDK or should I download
    a newer version of the Xerces library?

    BTW: Thanks for the help and for Cayenne of course!

    J.R.