Query and the cache

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 22:51:33 EDT

    I was trying to create and register several objects with Cayenne before
    calling commitChanges to optimize access to the database. During my object
    creation I query Cayenne to see if the object I want to add already exist.
    The query seems to be unable to return new uncommitted objects from
    Cayenne's cache. Is this by design, an unimplemented future feature, or a
    bug?

    How do I turn off Cayenne logging? I tried:
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.Configuration.setLogLevel(java.util.logging.Lev
    el.OFF);

    but I continue to see log messages.

    J.R.