ServletConfiguration

From: Branko Kannenberg (kannenb..nformatik.uni-kl.de)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 08:27:42 EDT

    Hi there !

    This is a newbie question, but I couldn't find an answer in the docs:

    I want to use a ServletConfiguration Object because my application runs under
    tomcat4.0.4.
    I would like to place cayenne.xml and the referenced driverinfo.xml into the
    WEB-INF directory.

    How do I initialize the Configuration so that those files are found?

    I used
    Configuration cayennenconf = new ServletConfiguration();

    and also
    Configuration.initSharedConfig(new ServletConfiguration());
    Configuration cayenneconf = Configuration.getSharedConfig();

    but that didn't work.

    Thanks in advance for any hints.

    Ciao, Branko.