Re: ServletConfiguration

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 11:02:37 EDT

Hi Branko,

ideally you will not need to write any Java code at all to make it work.
Take a look at web.xml file shipped with Cayenne web-app tutorial:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cayenne/cayenne/doc/tutorial/
cayenne-web-app/WEB-INF/web.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-marku

Lines of interest are :

<!-- Configure ServletConfiguration to listen for container events. -->
<listener>
     <listener-class>test.CustomConfiguration</listener-class>
</listener>

The tutorial uses custom configuraton subclass, to use the standard one,
modify it like this:

<listener>
<listener-class>org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.ServletConfiguration</listener-
class>
</listener>

For a more lengthy discussion on that see
http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/appguide/deploy.html#web

Andrus