Re: Introduction and question

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 23:36:41 EDT

    Hi Craig,

    Since the first ever Alpha of Cayenne was only released 3 month ago, we
    don't have a long list as you would imagine.

    At the moment I can tell you about one high profile project that I am
    involved with personally. The project is going to production in October.
    Cayenne is used as a backend of a stats website that normally receives
    millions of hits a day.

    I don't want to make an early announcement since the app is not in
    production yet, but I can send you more information privately so that you
    have something to show to the management.

    Good luck

    Andrus