Re: cayenne-cmd-app

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 00:35:05 EDT

    Joseph and others,

    I finally got some time and cleaned up the tutorials to be up to date with
    the latest Cayenne code. Now tutorial code is closer integrated with
    Cayenne build process, so the problems we had with Alpha 3 should not
    happen in the future.

    If anyone still has problems with tutorials, I recommend downloading the
    nightly build (starting from October 3 or newer - should happen in a few
    hours from now), and use code and documentation included with it. When we
    do another release, this will become "official".

    Cheers.

    Andrus