Re: connection pooling: maxconnections reached

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 02:23:02 EDT

    I finally closed this bug. Now connection requests are queued internally
    till the free connections reappear in the pool. Connection requests waiting
    for too long (30 sec - hardcoded) will timeout and throw an exception.

    Changes are in CVS and will be included in the 10/04 nightly build. This
    has NOT been thoroughly tested yet. So unless you are willing to
    participate in testing, I recommend waiting for a week or so till we iron
    out any possible problems.

    Andrus