m:n mapping

From: Johann Mühlgrabner (johann.muehlgrabne..cpag.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 08:45:16 EDT

    hi,

    how do i map m:n associations, based on a intermediate table ?
    hope, i did not miss this issue in some document.

    thx
    johann

    --
    johann mühlgrabner - mailto:johann.muehlgrabne..cpag.com
    general manager - UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATION PLATFORM GMBH

    This message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
    We do not authorise any person other than the intended recipient
    to read, copy or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient,
    do not copy or disclose its content, but contact the sender immediately.
    Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely responsible for
    ensuring that any e-mail or attachment you receive is virus-free.
    We disclaim liability for any damage you suffer as a consequence of
    receiving any such virus.