Re: How could I customize my generate java code style?

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 10:58:50 EST

    At 02:23 PM 11/10/2002 +0800, yadan wrote:
    >I prefer the java code style of "NEXT LINE" like
    >public void foo()
    >{
    >}
    >not "END of LINE"
    >public void foo() {
    >}
    >

    >I've modified the templates files under src\cayenne\dotemplates\, and
    >rebuild the source . I rename the cayenne-cust.jar to cayenne.jar .But
    >the codes generation by the new jar has nothing changing.

    Hmm, this should have worked. I wonder if the build file is not copying
    templates correctly. I need to take a look.

    To solve the problem in the meantime, you can just un-jar cayenne.jar and
    edit the templates there. After that you can jar them back together.

    Alternative way is when you use Ant to generate classes (per Section 5.3.1
    of the user guide), you may use "template" and "supertemplate" task
    bindings to specify alternative locations of the templates.

    Andrus