sort attribute for referenced relation

From: martin ruff (mruf..imeon.ch)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 12:30:40 EST

    Hi I've got a relation Projects that has a 1:N relationship to Tasks
    works all fine if I load the Projects then I get all the tasks for each
    project as defined in the relationship.
    now I would like to set a sortorder for the taksk, can I do that?
    I set a sort Order for the projetcts query.addOrdering("name", true);
    but how can I set a sort order for the implicit loaded tasks for each
    project (which realation name is tasksArray)?
    any help is very appreciated
    thanks
    martin