cannot use cayenneModeler

From: Michael Schuldt (m..scensys.de)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 11:58:03 EST

    Hi,

    I try to go through the "JSP/Struts Web Application" Tutorial and got stuck
    while trying to create the Database Primary Key Support.

    After selecting a DataMap, choosing "Tools -> Generate Database Schema" from
    the menu and then trying to start the generation by pressing the
    Generate-Button I get the following error message: Error creating database -
    Can not load JDBC driver named
    'org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver':org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

    I nearly tried everything with the Driver jar
    (mysql-connector-java-2.0.14-bin.jar). Put it in the CLASSPATH, put it in
    the JDK lib/ext directory etc.

    Any suggestions?