Re: cannot use cayenneModeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 12:08:09 EST

    Hi Michael,

    I normally put the driver to lib/ext during development (and wherever
    appropriate in deployoment). Never had this problem before. Lets see what
    might be wrong...

    1. Did you restart the Modeler every time you made the changes to CLASSPATH
    and/or moved the JAR around?

    2. Any exceptions other than the one you quoted in
    $HOME/.cayenne/modeler.log?

    3. Do you have more than one JDK installed on your machine?

    Andrus