RE: Cayenne and Hibernate

From: Schneider, Eric (eschneide..iaa-cref.org)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 12:43:22 EST

    Howard,

    My experience with hibernate is limited. But, I will say cayenne's
    simplicity is a strong point. Once all the modeling work and source
    generation is complete (which I'd assume you'd include in your examples
    anyway), the interface for using cayenne is very straightforward.

    I think it would allow you to gloss over the O/R details and focus on what's
    important for the book.

    Cheers,
    Eric

    This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
    TIAA-CREF