column name twice error

From: John Poole (john..IXXURESCANADA.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 11:00:50 EDT

    v1.0a6
    Cayenne is generating a statement which names the same column twice.
    i.e. INSERT INTO aTable (id, userid, id) values (?, ?, ?) params[null,
    100, null];

    I have a table in mySQL that has an auto-generated primary key column,
    which I need to use as a reference to another website. I've created an
    object attribute for the "id" column, this seems to adding a second "id"
    to the insert statement. I've done this before with other tables, and I
    can't see anything in the datamap that looks "wrong".

    Is there a "better" way to get a unique key for a row?

    John