can't run cayenne-web-app 1.0b1

From: Jean-Paul Le Fèvre (lefevr..ep.saclay.cea.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 05:46:30 EDT

    I've been unable to run the web app demo coming with cayenne-1.0b1
    (It used to work with 1.0a6). I'm using Tomcat 4.1.24-LE.

    The trace shown in the log file indicates :

    CayenneRuntimeException: No suitable DataNode to handle query
    at action.ArtistPageAction.execute(ArtistPageAction.java:40)

    I've changed the value of the log level in various files but this
    has not given more details on what was wrong.

    According to the FAQ it is likely that :
    "Cayenne DataMaps is not linked to any DataNodes"
    but it is not the case (checked, rechecked and rerechecked)

    Any hint ?

    Jean-Paul Le Fèvre - Jean-Paul.LeFevr..ea.fr