Re: Classification failed

From: Arndt Brenschede (a..iamos.de)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 11:20:53 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm not sure if this will help,
    but looking at the code
    that throws this exception,
    I see that it originitaes from
    a "false" return code from
    ContextCommit.classifyByEntityAndNode(),
    and this is generated by code like:

    if (readOnlyObjEntities.contains(objEntityClass)) {
      return false;
    }

    if (!writableObjEntities.contains(objEntityClass)) {
     entity = classifyAsWritable(objEntityClass);
      if (entity == null) {
       return false;
    }

    so it seems related to modifying read-only objects ?

    regards,

    Arndt

    BTW, hows life at Saclay? I worked at "Laboratoire Nationale Saturne"
    for my thesis for some time before the Synchrotron was shutdown in 1997.
    (I really miss the bad coffee in the breakfast restaurant...)