Re: Classification failed

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 11:44:34 EDT

    Yeah, this means that either there is no mapping for one of the classes
    that you are trying to save, or that the target ObjEntity is marked as
    "read-only".

    The message is indeed confusing. I will update this section of code to
    have a more meaningful message. If you have other examples of confusing
    exception messages in that f*king Cayenne, please file a bug so that we
    could address it :-)

    Andrus