Re: Duplicates in log4j output

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 10:17:52 EDT

    > Here is the troubleshoot guide from jakarta:
    > http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/TROUBLESHOOT.html#duplicates

    I figured as much as this link says - it is most likely due to the same
    appender being installed multiple times in the container.

    First thing to try is to upgrade to Cayenne Beta 4. Configuration class in
    Beta 4 is smarter in respect to logging, and checks if a root Category
    already contains configured appenders before trying to stick its own.

    If you are already on Beta 4, than this looks like a bug and we will need
    to investigate more.

    Andrus