Modeler duplicating relations

From: Fabricio Voznika (fabricio.voznik..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 12:13:31 EDT

    Hi,

        I'm using the modeler to reverse engineer some table of an Oracle
    database. I'm doing it in steps, a dozen tables everytime. The problem
    is that everytime I run the reverse engineer tool, it duplicates all
    existing relations appending 1 to the name (these tables are not
    included in the table selection).
        I believe the correct behaviour would be to either ignore or
    override the old ones (an option would be even better).
        I'm using Cayenne Beta 4.
        BTW, is there anyway to do a search in the mailing list archives?

    Cheers,

    --
    Fabricio Voznika
    Senior Programmer/Analyst