Re: data modeler

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 11:29:15 EDT

    Brad,

    The modeler will only keep a history of values you've entered in the past.
    If you are trying to reverse engineer an oracle db, you'll want to use these
    values:

    JDBC driver class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

    Adaptor: org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.oracle.OracleAdapter

    You'll need to have the jdbc driver in your system classpath (classes.jar)
    for this to work.

    Hope this helps,
    Eric