Re: How to make Modeler use custom class generation templates?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 15:54:14 EDT

    On Monday, September 8, 2003, at 03:26 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > What do I need to do to configure Modeler to use my own custom
    > Velocity class
    > generation templates?
    >
    > It looks to me that the templates are inside cayenne.jar under
    > dotemplates\

    Yes.

    > Do I have to use the command-line ant cgen tool instead?

    Correct. Modeler does not support custom templates at the moment (and
    for no good reason I should say). You can probably do some tricks with
    CLASSPATH, etc... but I'd suggest using cgen ant task. As an added
    benefit, if cgen call is a part of the build script, you will never
    forget to regenerate your classes when the model changes.

    Andrus