Re: How to make Modeler use custom class generation templates?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 16:13:56 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Correct. Modeler does not support custom templates at the moment (and
    > for no good reason I should say). You can probably do some tricks with
    > CLASSPATH, etc... but I'd suggest using cgen ant task. As an added
    > benefit, if cgen call is a part of the build script, you will never
    > forget to regenerate your classes when the model changes.

    Yeah, I'm used to doing the same stuff with EOGenerator and EOReporter for
    EOModels.

    I'll add a bug "suggestion" on this.

    By the way, the bug system doesn't have rc1/rc2 entries for reporting
    against which is where my original confusion on the meaning of "beta1" came
    from (I assumed it meant "rc1").

    -Mike