Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectstyle/ashwood/graph/Digraph

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 20:06:56 EDT

    You can always use cayenne.jar, it has all the dependencies :-).

    Anyway, Ashwood is a graph library from http://objectstyle.org/ashwood/.
    Note that the version shipped with Cayenne is not the last January
    release, but rather a later build from Ashwood CVS. Correct ashwood.jar is
    available from Cayenne CVS (which as they say is down now). If you have an
    earlier checkout, please take a look under "cayenne/otherlib", otherwise
    let me know, I will send it to you directly.

    But anyway, this is a good catch... we should provide the download, or
    better kindly ask Ashwood creator (and Cayenne long time committer) Andriy
    to create a new release on SourceForge... Andriy, are you there?

    Andrus

> [...]
    > listener instance of class com.gvea.cayenne.ebpp.CustomConfiguration
    > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectstyle/ashwood/graph/Digraph
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNode.setAdapter(DataNode.java:208)
    >

    > web.xml:
    > ========================
    > <listener>
    > <listener-class>
    > com.gvea.cayenne.ebpp.CustomConfiguration</listener-class>
    > </listener>
    > ========================
    >

    > com.gvea.cayenne.ebpp.CustomConfiguration:
    > ========================
    > public class CustomConfiguration extends WebApplicationListener {
    > public CustomConfiguration() {
    > super();
    > this.configureLogging();
    > }
    >
    > protected void configureLogging() {
    > // debug configuration
    > Configuration.setLoggingLevel(Level.WARN);
    > }
    > }
    > ========================
    >

    > cayenne.xml
    > ========================
    > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    > <domains project-version="1.0">
    > <domain name="Ebpp">
    > <map name="OnlineBilling" location="OnlineBilling.map.xml"/>
    > <node name="Oracle 9i"
    > datasource="Oracle 9i.driver.xml"
    > adapter="org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.oracle.OracleAdapter"
    > factory="org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DriverDataSourceFactory">
    > <map-ref name="OnlineBilling"/>
    > </node>
    > </domain>
    > </domains>
    > ========================
    >

    > Oracle 9i.driver.xml:
    > ========================
    > <driver project-version="1.0" class="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver">
    > <url value="jdbc:oracle:thin..xxxx.w2k.gvea.com:1521:xxxxx"/>
    > <connectionPool min="1" max="1" />
    > <login userName="xxxxx" password="xxxxx"/>
    > </driver>
    > ========================
    >

    > StandardContext[]: Exception sending context initialized event to
    > listener instance of class com.gvea.cayenne.ebpp.CustomConfiguration
    > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectstyle/ashwood/graph/Digraph
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNode.setAdapter(DataNode.java:208)
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.oracle.OracleAdapter.createDataNode(OracleAdapter.java:283)
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate.shouldLoadDataNode(RuntimeLoadDelegate.java:287)
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.ConfigLoader$NodeHandler.init(ConfigLoader.java:298)
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.ConfigLoader$DomainHandler.startElement(ConfigLoader.java:224)
    > at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
     at
    > org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
    >
    > Source)
    > at
    > org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
    > Source)
    > at
    > Source)
    > at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    > at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
     at