Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectstyle/ashwood/graph/Digraph

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 20:16:39 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > You can always use cayenne.jar, it has all the dependencies :-).

    Yeah, that's my problem. Too many duplicates. :)

    > Anyway, Ashwood is a graph library from http://objectstyle.org/ashwood/.

    I did figure out I could download ashwood.beta, but didn't know that it
    wasn't the correct version.

    > Note that the version shipped with Cayenne is not the last January
    > release, but rather a later build from Ashwood CVS. Correct ashwood.jar is
    > available from Cayenne CVS (which as they say is down now). If you have an
    > earlier checkout, please take a look under "cayenne/otherlib", otherwise
    > let me know, I will send it to you directly.

    I do have

    ashwood-28012003.jar

    in a leftover who-knows-what-version cvs pulldown from Friday.

    I'll throw that in!

    > But anyway, this is a good catch... we should provide the download, or
    > better kindly ask Ashwood creator (and Cayenne long time committer) Andriy
    > to create a new release on SourceForge... Andriy, are you there?

    Or at least document the dependency :)

    -Mike