Re: [BUG] ORACLE sequence numbers not incrementing....

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 21:32:10 EDT

    On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 05:40 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > Thanks for commenting! I hope that my "new eyes" to the project are
    > adding
    > some value and not just adding contention...
    >
    > -Mike

    They are definitely adding value. In fact I am glad that we are
    discussing all the documentation issues among other things.
    Documentation problems are often neglected. The new users may simply
    become discouraged by the lack of description of any given feature, and
    quietly abandon Cayenne without a single comment. And more experienced
    users likely just read JavaDocs and never follow the User Guide
    updates. So we are not always getting enough constructive feedback.

    One thing that makes our current discussion hard to follow is its
    intensity :-)

    I would suggest simply opening a bug report in case of obvious bugs
    that do not require much talking. This will make it much easier for us
    to track the issues.

    Andrus