Re: Troubles packaging cayenne in a java GUI exe for windows

From: Troy McKinnon (TroyMcKinno..otmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 21:21:05 EDT

    I was using JBuilder to build a Binary Executable (EXE) for the Swing app.
    The project runs fine when run from the command line.. but trying to run the
    executable it generates throw cayenne errors.
    All other resources are working fine as far as images / my own property file
    etc.

    I also made sure to have the exe packaged with EVERYTHING include the jdk.

    Any ideas?

    Troy