Modeler: Reengineer from SQL Server

From: Bruce Buttles (bruc..hoenixbay.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 21:44:17 EDT

     am new to Cayenne ...
    I tried to get the Modeler to Reengineer my MS SQL Server database.
    I got it to connect to the DB just fine using the com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver driver and using the Sybase
    RDBMS Adapter as suggested in the Cayenne docs (also tried the JDBC adapter with no luck).

    Well, it doesn't fail ... but it also does not create any new mappings in the model.

    I just get one DataMap called UntitledMap1

    Attached are three screen shots showing the sequence of events.

    Am I missing something here?
    Maybe the Reengineering is not quite there yet?

    Any help would be great ... the reengineer is one of the most important features I need for a O/R framework.

    Thanks!

    -Bruce

    Bruce Buttles
    CTO, PhoenixBay