Re: problem with datanode.xml

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 00:43:16 EDT

    Hi Venu,

    Yes the stack trace shows a problem with connection pool. Could you
    please post java Cayenne code you use to insert the records? Also...
    This is kind of a random suggestion, but anyway... There was a weird
    bug with connection pool that only exposed itself with FireBird
    database:

        http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2003/09/0045.html

    This was fixed in Cayenne 1.0 final. Could you try to upgrade from RC1
    to 1.0 final and confirm that your problem persists.

    Thanks,
    Andrus