Re: problem with datanode.xml

From: G.Venu (venumadhav...2bsoftech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 06:40:48 EDT

    hi Andrus,

    Thanks for the suggestions.I will upgrade to the Final build very soon.Meanwhile this is my insert code.If I am doing something wrong let me know.

    DataContext ctxt =BasicServletConfiguration.getDefaultContextrequest.getSession());

    Products prodadd = (Products)ctxt.createAndRegisterNewObject"Products");

    prodadd.setProductNameE(request.getParameter("prodnameE"));
    prodadd.setProductNameG(request.getParameter("prodnameG"));

    ctxt.commitChanges();

    --
    With regards,

    Venu --