Stored Procedures Support

From: Borys Burnayev (burnaye..otmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 09:59:15 EDT

    Where exactly is Cayenne in its stored procedures support?

    The examples in user guide say the stored procedure must exist in the
    DataMap. I've been playing with modeller for a while and still can't figure
    out how I map a stored procedure I have in the database to the DataMap or
    create one in the database based on the entry in DataMap. Any suggestions?

    FYI, the database is Oracle and stored procedures are in packages.

    Thanks,
    Borys

    Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
    patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
    http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa