Re: Date of Birth Artist

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 13:51:50 EDT

    On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 12:57 PM, jini us wrote
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was running the artist application using struts
    > and I noticed that the date being picked up is today's
    > date.
    > This happens after I enter a new artist.
    >
    > Is this a problem which has been noticed before
    > or could it be because I am using Postgres database
    > in which case I need to investigate further to find
    > the cause.

    Hi Jini,

    This tutorial is very simplistic, so all newly created artists are
    assigned current date as their date of birth by default (see
    SaveArtistAction)... So in way it works as expected :-), and I can
    confirm that there is no problem on your side.

    Andrus