[FIXED] Re: Strange Null Pointer

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 17:37:34 EST

    On Jan 7, 2004, at 2:47 PM, Bret Gregory wrote:
    > java.lang.NullPointerException
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.ObjectId.getValueForAttribute(ObjectId.java:
    > 188)
    > at
    > org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.SnapshotManager.isToOneTargetModified(Sn
    > apshotManager.java:340)

    This indeed turned out to be a Cayenne issue. Though a very obscure
    one. See bug report that I opened for details -
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-74 . Good
    news that it is fixed now. Patched version of Cayenne is available for
    download from here:

    http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/patched/cayenne-src
    -1.0.5p1.tar.gz

    Andrus