Re: Openbase

From: Stephen Adams (sadam..nfoscribe.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 23:54:54 EST

    Mike,

    I am getting closer to having the tutorial working. I am getting an error
    when I try to run it.

    Exception in thread "main" org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException:
    [v.1.1a-pre2 February 8 2004] Failed to load class for name 'test.Gallery':
    test.Gallery

    Not sure why this is happening.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    Steve